Part 47- you heard?

Maggie brought her date quietly into Meredith's house. When Addie and Mer where working and Maggie had a date she would take them there so she wouldn't wake her own kids or make things awkward with the babysitter. She backed into the house kissing a man called Hunter. They when upstairs where she found them backing into the spare room. After a couple of hours Maggie and the man left the house and went their separate ways. However unknown to them Henry and Bailey had been in Baileys room the whole time. "Do you think we should tell your aunt we heard her having sex." Henry said. "Eeewww no that's disgusting that's my aunt Maggie." Bailey replied. He was so grossed out by the thought of his aunt having sex with him in the house.

"Hey dr. Pierce. Have fun last night." Henry said. He was on Maggie's service today. "Yeah I did why? What did you do?" Maggie replied.
"Oh I spent the night at dr. Greys house with Bailey." Henry said and smirked at Maggie. Maggie was shocked and embarrassed. "Well ya know I'm a lonely woman and lonely women have needs and a man named hunter was willing to fulfil those needs." Maggie said. She was flustered. "Look it's fine. I know that you 'have needs'. Just maybe make sure your Negev doesn't hear you fulfilling your 'needs' next time." Henry said and he walked off to collect some labs.

Maggie, Meredith and Addie sat down to have lunch. Amelia was in surgery. It was Addison's second day at work and she was so excited to be back. "How was staying at home." Maggie asked.
"Oh my god. The first three days where he'll but then Mer gave me these tapes of Ellis grey doing surgery and I just binge watched them for the rest of the time so that was fun." Addie said.
"So what did you do last night. Your babysitter called me to tell me she couldn't reach you at 11pm. It's fine though I think she called you again at 12 and you answered but she had to call me because I'm your emergency contact thingy." Meredith asked. "Oh nothing just bits and bobs." Maggie replied. She wanted to change the subject so badly."
"Bits and bobs at 11pm." Meredith said.
"Look I had sex. With a man. Called Hunter. In your house." Maggie said. "I'm sorry but I just needed sex and my house was occupied so I had to use yours." Maggie said. Addison burst out laughing. "Wait. Wait weren't Henry and Bailey staying at ours last night." She asked. And Maggie slowly nodded her head in shame. "I found out this morning that they heard me." She said and she left the table. Addison and Meredith where laughing so hard then Addison suddenly stopped. "Wait if they heard Maggie you don't think they've heard is before so you." Addison said. Meredith stopped laughing and they sat in silence for a while trying to think if they had ever had sexual while their children where home. They had. Many times. The women went to surgery mortified by the thought that their children had heard them have sex.