Part 16- amongst the boxes

Some seggs scenes

Meredith and Addison finally had some alone time. Amelia and Maggie had left and they had the house to themselves. Upstairs Meredith kissed Addison amongst the boxes. "Welcome home." She said as she kissed her even more. Meredith undid addies pants and stuck her hand down. She felt for Addison's clit and started to rub it. They where both still standing up and kissing as Meredith massages Addison's pussy.

Addison moaned. "Meredith... please... more" Addison said as she moved her hips back and forth. Meredith decided to have some fun and said. "What do you want me to do. Tell me." She continued to rub Addison's clit. "F-fuck m-me" Addison stuttered.

Hearing Addison's demands Meredith pulled addies pants down to reveal her soaked panties. "Are you wet for me?" She asked.
"Mmhm." Addison moaned back. Pulling down her panties Meredith got on her knees and used her tongue to flick Addison's clit. She pushed her fingers into Addison's wet pussy and moaned because Addie was so wet. The vibrations from Meredith's moan made Addison moan as well. "Mer. I I'm g-gonna c-cum." She said.
"Not yet." Meredith instructed. She loved making Addison beg. "P-please." Addison was barely holding on. "Ok. Cum for me baby." Meredith said. And within a few seconds she felt Addison cum on her fingers.

"Mmm. I love you so much." Addison said when she caught her breath. "I love how your make me feel." Addison said. "I love making you cum." Meredith replied. They had moved over to the bed and Addison pushed Meredith down so she was lying on the bed and Addison was sitting. She instructed Meredith to open her legs and then she moved her hand so it was right next to Meredith's pussy. She could feel even through Meredith's pants that she was wet. "You make me wet when I hear you moan." Meredith said as Addison took Mer's pants off. She slid her panties off as well to reveal Meredith's drenched pussy.

She ran her fingers through the folds of the woman she loved and then into her. Meredith was already so close because of what she did to Addison. Addie only had to rub her clit a few times and thrust her fingers in a few times before she felt Meredith clench around them and cum. "I love you." Addison said as she licked her fingers. "I love you too." Meredith replied and they fell asleep next to each other.