Part 32- Dinner

Every now and then all of the doctors in the grey-Shepard, Lincoln-Shepard, Ndugu-Pierce and Montgomery family's had a day off at the same time. Today was one of those days. Dr. Jo Wilson was taking over Dr. Grey's service for the day. Dr. Nico Kim was taking over Dr. Link's service for the day. Dr. Time Koracik had taken over Dr. Shepard's service for the day. Dr teddy Altman had taken over Dr. Pierce's service for the day. And finally Dr carina Dluca had taken over Dr Montgomery's service for the day.

All of the people sat around the table. (Ellis, Zola, Bailey, Henry, the Lincoln-Shepard children, Maggie, Addie, Mer, Amelia, Link and the Ndugu-Pierce children.). The table was crowded but that didn't matter to the families. They had decided that they would have a roast dinner. But none of the participants where very good at cooking food.

"Have you ever cooked a chicken." Amelia asked. "This is a turkey. They are different." Maggie pointed out. "But no I haven't. Have you?" Maggie asked
"Nope. Do you know if Mer has." Amelia asked She smiled " of course she hasn't." She said in reply to her own question.
"What haven't I done?" Meredith asked.
"Cooked a turkey." Maggie said.
"Nope. Dead mommy wasn't great at teaching me cooking. But I did know how to suture by six." Meredith said proudly.
"Well I'll let you know if the turkey needs sutures. But until then, we are screwed because there are people in your living room who are expecting a turkey and none of us know how to cook one." Amelia said.

Addison walked into the kitchen to find the three sisters staring at a raw turkey. "So. What's going on here then." She asked. She was confused. "Your clever. You must have cooked a turkey before. How do you do it?" Maggie asked.
"I have cooked a turkey before." Addison said and before she could say her next sentence Amelia threw an apron at her. Confused, Addison looked at Meredith. And Mer looked at Addie with pleading eyes.

Four hours later. Addison brought out the turkey she had cooked, while the sisters watched, and put it on the table. "Bon appetite." She said and everyone tucked in to the turkey.

After dinner everyone was stuffed and lying down all over the living room. Meredith and Maggie had drunk way to much tequila as Amelia laughed and drank water with them. "Hey you." Addison said as she walked up to Meredith "can we talk." She said.
"Ooooo someone's in trouble." Maggie sang.  Meredith walked out of the room following Addison. "Wazzzup sexxxy." Meredith slurred. "I hardly got to see you today and I wanted to relax but instead I had to cook a turkey that I didn't even want to eat." Addison complained. "I was with you the whole day while you cooked though." Meredith replied. "And I'm sorry you where stressed. Next time we are both off I will make you relax." Meredith said. She pulled at Addison's pants as she said the last part. Addison giggled and then said "we can't there are children. Later" they went back into the room but they both knew what was coming tonight and they where both exited.