Part 74- theres too many of them

Meredith and Addison had offered to babysit for Maggie tonight. Maggie was going to drop her kids off at 6 and then she was going to a party with some other heart surgeons. It was exactly 6 when the doorbell rang. Maggie was never late. Meredith opens the door to find two children and a beautiful women in a red dress stood in front of her. "Wow mags. You look great." Meredith said.
"Thanks. And thank you so much for looking after these two." Diane and Bill (Maggie a kids) stood in the doorway in matching onesies. Maggie was always so organised. After talking for a few minutes Maggie left and Meredith and Addison where left alone with the kids.

About 6:10 the doorbell rang again. This time Addie went to answer. She assumed Maggie had forgotten something. When she opens the door she saw Amelia and link and all four of their children. the all had their little onesies on and a backpack. "Hi. Um what all this." Addison said gesturing to the group of children.
"Would it be possible if you could look after them." Amelia said. "Cos ya know Maggie is out of town tonight and Owen and teddy won't babysit them after last time." Amelia said. "And because you are the best babysitter." Link added.
"Well I'm glad to hear we where third on the list." Addison's said sarcastically. Amelia smiled then pushed her kids into the doorway. "Cool well we will pick them up in the morning." She said.
"Where are you even going." Addison said.
"We are going home to regain some sort of a sex life." Amelia replied as she went to her car. Link blushed. Addison's shook her head but smiled.

"Hi guys." Meredith said as Addison's walked the other four into the front room to join Meredith, Diane and Bill. All of the children dumped their bags and started playing. Meredith and Addison sat in the sofa.

After all of the kids had eaten it was 7:30. They sat down to watch a movie. Half way into through movie a loud bang came from the kitchen. Then another loud bang. Addison went to go check but when she got there she screamed. Meredith and all the kids came running in. A jet of water was coming from under the sink. All of the kids started to scream and laugh and run into the jet of water while Meredith and Addison just stood there start wing at it. Eventually Addison when to crouch down under the sink and try to see what when wrong. "Mer. You should get the kids out of the way from the water." Addison said.
"Come on then kids. Let's go." Meredith said but the kids didn't listen and continued to have a water fight. After much persuasion the kids weren't moving. "Addie there is just too many of them." Meredith complained. She had called a man and he was on his way to fix the pipes.

When the man arrived he turned off the water and Meredith took the kids upstairs to dry them off. Addie went to go and check on them. "All of their onesies are wet and I don't have enough dry clothes for them all. There is just too many of them." She said.
"We'll just put them in some of Ellis and Zola and Baileys old clothes. After a while of looking Meredith found enough clothes.

It was morning time and Maggie and Amelia had arrived to get their kids. "Whoa you look like shit." Amelia said.
"Thanks." Meredith replied. "The pipe burst and your kids decided to run around and play in it. I can see why teddy and Owen don't want them back." Meredith said.
"Hey go easy on them. Their just kids and anyway their your nieces and nephews so I blame you. I got all of my parenting advice from you." Amelia replied. Maggie stood next to her. She had a smug look on her face. "You kids where running around as well" Meredith said. Maggie a smug look suddenly disappeared. "And to make things worse it happened again at three in the morning. We got no sleep." Meredith said.

Once all of the children had left Meredith and Addison went back to bed. They slept for most of the day.