Part 24- dreaming

Seggs scenes

"Mmmhm." Meredith woke up to the moans of Addison. It was two in the morning and Addison was moaning. Mer looked over to see a sleeping Addison mumbling and moaning in her sleep. "Mmmh Mer mmhm Mer." Meredith could see Addison's hand under the covers moving and touching herself in her sleep.

Meredith woke Addison by shaking her. "Mmmm Mer Meredith what are you doing." She said as she opens her eyes. She realised where her hand was and she looked confused. "You where touching yourself in your sleep and moaning. I woke you because you where getting me wet and you looked really hot." Addison was shocked she didn't know she was masturbating in her sleep. She moved her hand a bit and realised how wet her pussy was.

Meredith leaned in. "So do you want me to finish what you started." She whispered, then she kissed Addison's soft lips. "Yeah." Addison replied. She was still confused and she wasn't sure if this was a dream or not.

Meredith moved her head down to Addison's hand and licked her fingers. She moved Addison's hand and then licked her folds. Addison moaned, she was so wet from her dream and now she was wet because Meredith's tongue was moving around her clit and occasionally dipping into her hot centre. Meredith moaned and the vibrations brought Addison closer to the edge and with one last moan Addison came pulling on Meredith's hair.

"That was so worth waking up for." Addison said. Meredith looked at the face of the woman she loved and kissed her. Addison could taste herself on Meredith's lips as she pulled her in. The couple spent a few minutes kissing until they decided they should go back to sleep. They had work in the morning.

When the woman woke up they remembered what had happened in the early hours of the morning. Addison smiled although she still wasn't sure how much if it was true and how much if it was her imagination.