Part 49- after party

Some seggs

It was the end of the party and Meredith and Addison where on their way home. "I bet your glad you went now." Addison said as her and Meredith sat in the back of the taxi on the way home. "Yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." Meredith replied. Addison had her hand on Meredith's thigh and suddenly the taxi stopped making the women jolt forward. The stop made addies hand push up into Meredith's centre. Meredith let out a moan and then was extremely embarrassed when the taxi driver asked what the noise was. Addison loved seeing Meredith embarrassed so she continued to push her hand into Meredith's centre. She used her thumb to make circles around her clit. Although Addison's hand was over the top of Meredith's panties she could feel the wetness seeping through. Meredith's eyes where filled with a pleasing look. She wanted Addie to stop so bad but she wanted her to carry on even more. Luckily for Meredith the taxi pulled up at their house just as she was about to let out another moan. Addison quickly payed and then the couple went inside.

"Why would you do that in a taxi." Meredith said. But before she could ask anymore questions Addie pushed her up against the wall. Meredith knew what was happening and she was excited. Addies hand was up against the wall but Meredith took it and placed it over her pussy. Addison started to rub circles with her thumb again. Meredith was moaning and wanted more so she thrust her hips so there was more friction. "Please Addie. P-please." She said. "Fuck me." Addison listens and slid her hand into Meredith's underwear. Mer was soaking and had made her panties super wet. "You like this hey." Addison said as she felt the wetness." Then sue thrust two fingers inside Meredith making her scream/moan a weird sound. Addie was kissing Meredith at the same time. Both of the women still had their dresses on so Addie stopped to take hers off gesturing to Meredith to do the same thing. Now that both women where naked Addison led them over to the coach where she pushed Meredith down to sit and she crouched on the floor. She pushed her head between Meredith's legs and circled her tongue around Mer's throbbing clit. She pushed two then three fingers inside her as well and after only a few seconds of this she felt Mer clench around her fingers. "Don't cum yet baby." She said as she continued to push her fingers in and out. "B-but please. I n-need to. Addie." Meredith moaned but she held on. One of her fists was clenched down on the coach while the other pulled at Addison's hair. Finally Addie said. "Cum for me. Cum for me baby." And with that Meredith released and screamed as she arched her back and came onto Addison's fingers. Once Meredith had rode out her orgasm Addison pulled out her fingers and licked them. She moaned and so did Meredith.

The women carried on fucking through the night taking it in turns to pleasure each other. Until around 2am when both women fell asleep naked in each other's arms on the coach.

The sun shine through the windows a Meredith woke from the sleep. She was cold but she didn't know why. She opened her eyes to find she was completely naked. "Alexa what time is it." She whispered.
"6:45 am." Alexa whispered back. Meredith was about to go back to sleep when she remembered that both Zola and Henry where working last night and would be arriving home at 7:00 am to find their mothers naked on the living room couch. Meredith nudged Addie and Addison woke up. "What-whats going on." Addison said groggily. Meredith kissed her then said "it's 6:45 the kids will be hike soon we have to move. That seemed to wake Addison up and she stood up and picked up their dresses from last night. She also had to pick up a few toys from later in the night when the women had decided to experiment a bit. Meredith and Addison lay down in their bed the living room completely spotless. As they heard Zola and Henry walk in. They had made it but only just. They looked at each other with loving eyes and then Meredith rolled on top of Addie. "Hey. Since the toys are already out it would be a shame not to use them again." She said. And she grabbed a blue silicone dick and pushed it inside Addie. Addison put her hand over her mouth as she moaned. The women came downstairs at 12:30 pm to eat lunch. Then they went back to bed and stayed there until 6:00 pm. The next day both of the women's legs hurt but it was worth it.