05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIVE.
[05]. Death Keeps Knocking On My Door.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ
ɪᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS A NEW DAY, the school was currently writing letters to their dead loved ones. Lucas didn't enjoy the idea of it, not many people knew Lucas has had a lover. Just as they didn't know the reason for why he was no longer with her. Of course, Lucas wrote the letter, both he and Hope were forced to. Once he was done he and Hope made their way to their rooms.

As Hope and Rafael are walking a young woman walks into the Salvatore School, and calls Rafael's name.

"Brooklyn?"

Brooklyn turns around and Lucas runs to hug her.

After a moment of confusion and frustration, Lucas left Brooklyn in his dorm room and left with Hope to go find Alaric.

"Doctor Saltzman," Hope says entering the cellar with Lucas by her side.

Not wanting to let her see what he was about to do Alaric turns off the blow torch scrunching his face in frustration.

"Oh, there you are my two favorite lovely teens. I was wondering if you'd come to visit me again." The Necromancer says before turning towards Lucas. "How are you and your friend, the one I saw you with earlier, trying to steal an illicit peek at me?"

Lucas huffed. "As we speak he's having an emotional reunion with his dead girlfriend. And Brooklyn is up in my room. I assume we have you to thank."

The Necromancer sighed. "Poor thing. Her spirit was clinging to you like a vine in winter. It took barely any effort. Actually, she came on her own, I was just here for support." the man says. "I assume you have new things to worry for, now that people are escaping from heaven."

Lucas was about to say something but Alaric stopped him.

"Let's go check up on Brooklyn." Alaric saying before dragging Lucas out the cellar.

Lucas huffed.

Upstairs Lucas and Alaric walk quickly through the halls discussing the newest monster downstairs.