20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY.
   [20] . I'll Never Give Up Hope.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

A TON OF THINGS HAS happened in the last six months. The first two months were nothing but confusing and full of mixed emotions. Alaric was voted off as headmaster and transferred to another school to become Principle at Mystic Falls High. There was still no word from my father about coming back. Raf was still stuck in his wolf form, which none of us remembered how he even got there. I got the remainder of my grace back when Malivore was magically destroyed by who knows what.

The power that came with the Grace was strong, at first, I had trouble controlling myself, but now everything is under control. I have my episodes here and there, but that's only because I can't fully control it without proper help. Alaric has been helping me with training, and we've bonded over time. He was trying to make up for my father leaving which helped a lot. In return, I decided to transfer to Mystic Falls High with him, and also because the twins asked me to look after him.

Landon and I had also bonded more and got along. We found out he wasn't my brother, but that didn't stop me from treating him like one.

Everything seemed to have been going well, but I still feel like a big part of me is missing. I feel hopeless.

Oh, and I'm sort of with Josie.

NO ONE'S POV
June-

"What are you writing in there?" Josie questioned

"Nothing important," Lucas replied as he closed his notepad. "How was your chat with Lizzie?"

"The same like always except this time she's met some Swedish dude," Josie said with a chuckle.

"Of course."

"How are things with you and Landon? Have you guys figured out why you guys can't remember what happened to the Malivore pit?" Josie asks as she took a seat next to the boy.

Lucas shook his head. "We're working on it. But everything is still a blur. Weirdly, I can't remember."

"Don't stress yourself." Josie sighed, running her fingers through his hair. "You'll figure this all out."

"I hope so. But I won't give up, I'll never give up hope. I've got to help get Raf back." Lucas says as he stands up and grabs Josie's hand. "Come on. We're going out for dinner."