09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINE.
[09] . We're Gonna Need a Spotlight.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

EVE'S ARRIVAL WAS VERY much unexpected. But then it wasn't, as for the fact that The Almighty Necromancer had warned Lucas that things were only going to get worse. Lucas just hadn't expected that by worse he meant that his mother would be back from heaven, along with a few more guests.

"M-Mom?"

"Lucy." Eve smiled as she grabbed her son and pulled him into a very tight hug.

"Don't forget about me," Lucifer said as he announced his presence.

Lucas pulled away from the hug and walked towards his father. "Hello, father."

Lucifer smiled widely before hugging his son, which completely caught Lucas off guard.

"O-oh! Wow! We uh—hug now?" Lucas said before wrapping his arms around his father.

"I just missed my son." Lucifer smiled as he pulled away before looking behind Lucas. "And who might thus lovely lady be?"

Lucas cleared his throat. "M-mom, father. This is Hope Mikaelson, my—my girlfriend."

Eve's eyes widened. "Girlfriend? When—wow I missed a lot."

"Not really, this kind of just happened like ten minutes ago," Lucas said chuckling awkwardly before furrowing his brows. "Mom, when did you come back? Why are you back?"

"She came yesterday, and I found her at LUX," Lucifer explained. "Surprised us both really."

Lucas hummed. "What are you guys doing here in Mystic Falls? More importantly, why didn't you call."

"I did call." Eve chirped with a smile on her face. "I texted actually."

"You were "E", I'm assuming?" Lucas questions

Eve nodded.

"I should've known." Lucas sighed.

Lucifer clapped his hands together. "So, now that this family reunion is done for. Quick question, any luck with the Tribrid situation?"

Lucas's body tensed up. "Actually, dad um—"

He was cut off mid-sentence when the sound of a bell began to go off. Hope's eyes widened and she smiled widely. "Come on, my trap worked!"

Lucas furrowed his brows before following the girl towards the hall where they met with Dorian and Doctor Saltzman.

"Who are they?" Alaric instantly said as he noticed the two adults behind Lucas.