13.| Grace Extraction

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTEEN.
   [13] .Grace Extraction.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ sᴛᴏᴘ! ʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ sᴛᴏᴘ! ʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE NEPHILIM NERVES WERE currently everywhere. He was extremely nervous about how they would all react to Hope, but he was mostly worried about how Mazikeen would react. Mazikeen was the one who taught the boy everything, she was also the one who told him to never love. And bringing Hope, the Tribrid who could end his father in a second, it worried him. Only because Mazikeen was very overprotective.

And as much as Lucas wanted to turn back around to go back to Mystic Falls. It was too late. The couple was already in the Elevator.

"Welcome Home, Luc," Chloe said with a welcoming smile.

"Lucas!" Trixie shouted before running up to the boy and wrapped her tiny arms around his leg.

Lucas chuckled before bending down and picking the child up. "Hey, Trix. How you been?"

"Good," Trixie replied with a wide smile

"Hey, Chlo," Lucas said as glanced at the blonde woman. "Where's everyone?"

"Right there," Chloe said before pointing behind Lucas.

And she was right, the family tackled Lucas to the ground and said their hellos. Once everything was calm, Lucas glanced at Hope and wrapped his arm around her.

Lucas cleared his throat. "Erm—guys I'd like you to meet, Hope. My uh girlfriend," he says smiling softly.

Hope nervously waved at the group.

Trixie was the first to try to be intimidating. "What are your intentions with Lucas," she says trying her best to make a deep voice.

Hope giggled. "I just want to be the one to be there and with him," she replied

"Do you like chocolate cake?" Trixie questioned

Hope nodded

Trixie's smile grew. "Great, I love her already. Let's keep her."

Lucas rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you, Hope," Chloe says breaking the tension. "I'm Chloe and this is my daughter, Trixie."

"You already know me," Lucifer says with a small grin.

Hope smiled at the group. "It's nice to meet you all."

An awkward silence ensued.

But Lucifer being the talkative person he is, chose to break the silence with a loud clap. "Alright, well let's get down to business."