46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-SIX.
   [46] . Goodbye Sure Do Suck.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪꜰ ɪ ɢᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ! ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪꜰ ɪ ɢᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ! ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE SUN HAD FINALLY risen, indicating it was now morning. Luci intended to go along with his plan and rain hellfire on the Salvatore School. But he couldn't jump straight into the plan. He'd have to act like Lucas and pray no one senses anything wrong. Which was why he did what Lucas always loved doing and hung out with Landon and Rafael.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You're descended from King Arthur's bloodline?" Luci says with a chuckle.

"Yes! He is! I don't understand how he isn't into this," Landon says in disbelief

Rafael chuckled. "That's always been the difference between us. You've always wanted to be special. I just wanted to be normal."

"Well, bud, sorry to break it to you but you're in a supernatural school and you're friends with the son of Lucifer," Luci snorted. "That normal train left years ago."

"Either way, I don't need some fantasy role-playing to tell me where I come from," Rafael huffs

"This is history." Landon scoffs

Rafael snorted as he closed the book and took it from his friend. "And after all, we've been through, look, I'm done looking back. The three of us deserve a break."

Landon sighed. "Fine. Can you just give me my book back, please?"

"This book?"

"Yeah, that book."

The two best friends broke out into a playful fight, and Luci just laughs as he watches the two. Once it got quiet he grew confused.

That's when Rafael fell onto his knees and threw up the same black goo, Lucas had the other night. Landon looked over at Luci who seemed to have been not worried.

"Help me bring him to Doctor Saltzman!" Landon shouts

Luci sighs as he stood from his seat and instantly wrapped Rafael around his shoulder—carrying him to the office.

"Doctor Saltzman!" Landon says barging into the room.

Alaric's eyes widened. "Oh, no. Come on," he says before leading them out of the room.

Once Rafael was seated in a chair, and being treated by the witches, Alaric pulled Luci to the side along with a few other students.

"So anything new?" Kaleb questions