ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(

First of all, I just want to start off by saying that I know my posting hasn't been the best and consistent, I just want to give out an apology for that. Now, I know some of you may not care about what I've written and just want another chapter (which I understand because it's my job to provide them) I know because I've gotten a few PM's from people asking why haven't I posted and other things. They wonder why I post on one story, but not the other. So to answer those questions... I have been really busy with school, and work, and just family things. This is why it breaks my heart to say that I'm going to be taking a break from uploading for a bit.

I know I could've just left and not have said a word or anything—but that just didn't feel right for me to do. Especially to you all after all the support I have gotten.

It hurts to admit but uploading has started to feel like homework and I don't like that it hasn't been that much fun anymore. I haven't been having fun with it lately. I'm extremely behind in things and that is my fault for not calling for a break sooner. I enjoy writing these stories more than anything, but right now it's been a little more exhausting. I need to catch up with school before I feel the need to begin writing again.

But that isn't the only reason why I'm taking a break.

Something none of you may not know is since covid and quarantine hit I've been in a horrible state of mind. and I know I'm not the only one— you probably are experiencing the same stress as I am or maybe even more. but with sports and everything going on I just haven't had time to take for myself and work on myself mentally. Comatose, Happily Ever After, and Another Love are books I look forward to finishing in the future. I have had fun writing them and even reading all your comments and trying my best to reply to the PMs and comments I've gotten.

It felt good to try something new and see that other people liked what I was doing... to see that you all enjoyed what I was writing.

But to finish this off, I am trying to get better. And I will get better. I want to be better. But it's going to take some time, maybe weeks, months, days... who really knows?

I will be back sooner than you think though, I promise that. So DO NOT  forget about my story until then!

With regards,
-N