64.| Hex

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY-FOUR.
[64]. Hex.
𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

gif not available.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏx
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

AFTER-HOURS OF LUCAS running around the school to burn off energy, he made his way to the gym where he would be weightlifting. The Nephilim spent about four hours just working out and going in and out of the gym. He had no clue what to do yet, it was too early to start his plan.

"You're drawing attention to yourself."

Lucas drops the weights, looking up his eyes fall onto Cleo. "Yeah? How so?"

"It's obvious you're scheming up something."

"Only because I'm making it obvious." Lucas chuckles, he walks closer to the witch. "I see you got my message?"

Cleo nods. "I did. I don't believe you though. Why the sudden interest in killing all these students?"

"Don't question me, Cleo." The Nephilim says, his narrowed eyes staring into hers. "I'll put you back in that box you've escaped from."

"Only escaped because of your girlfriend's silly mistake."

Lucas hums. "So, are you on board or what?"

Cleo nods, sighing. "We're taking Hope down, correct?"

"Correct."

"Then yes, I'm on board with you—" Cleo pauses mid-sentence, her eyes fall onto Lucas's lowers stomach where a mark had been. "Oh my god— it makes so much sense."

Lucas's brows furrow, his eyes follow hers which fell onto a mark that was in the shape of an X. "What the hell is that?"

"It's a hex."

"A what?"

"Hex." Cleo laughs out. "You've been hexed by a witch."

"What does that even mean?"

"You've been cursed," Cleo explains. "You do things you normally would never want to do. You think things you'd never want to say out loud. There's clearly a witch in this school praying on your downfall."

Lucas scoffs, he runs his finger over the mark. "It doesn't hurt... why?" he asks looking up.

Cleo shrugs, she walks over towards him and runs her fingers over the mark. "Not sure... I could look into it for you if you want?" she looks up at him, their eyes lock. "This is clearly the reason why you want to destroy this school. This built-up rage is channeling off the Hex."

"Meaning I've always wanted to do this, with or without the hex," Lucas replies.

The sound of someone clearing their throat was heard. Both Lucas and Cleo jump, clearly startled, and look over to the doorway where Hope was. Lucas quickly uses his telekinesis to grab his shirt which he instantly put on.

"What's going on here?" Hope questions, eyeing the two down.

Cleo and Lucas share a look.

"Nothing." They both say in unison.

"I should probably leave..." Cleo announces before she awkwardly walks out of the gym.

Once she was out, an awkward silence ensued. Hope sighs, she goes to walk out of the gym but Lucas runs over and stops her.