04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOUR.
   [04]. Mombie Dearest.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛ ʜɪꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴛ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴀɴ' ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛ
ʜɪ ꜱʜᴏᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

LUCAS WAS WAKENED BY the bright sun rays beaming into his face. It wasn't long until he felt weight on his chest. The boy looked down and his eyes fell on Hope who he thought was currently sleeping peacefully. Or so he thought.

"How long have you been up?" Hope whispers, her eyes had still been shut.

"Just woke up," Lucas whispered back. He had been facing the ceiling.

Hope hummed before sitting up. "You know it's the twin's birthday today."

Lucas's eyes widened. "I-is it really?"

"Yeah. It is." Hope says with a small chuckle.

Hope then looked at the time and quickly shot out of bed.

"What happened?" Lucas asked in confusion.

"I was suppose to meet up with Emma," Hope explains as she threw on her clothes. "I'll see you later. Lock my door please," she says before walking out the room.

Lucas huffed before dramatically falling back onto the bed.

After twenty minutes Lucas was showered and dress. He quickly did his research on the town and met up with people. It wasn't long until he found—what he thought was the perfect gift for Josie.

"Hello, my favorite witchy twins," Lucas says as he walked through the door holding up two boxes with two different gifts. "I come bearing gifts. Happy birthday," he says before handing the gifts to the twins.

"Thank you." Josie smiled, pulling him into a small cozy hug.

"You're welcome."

"Woot, woot! Happy birthday, witches!"

The twins and Lucas turn to find Penelope standing in front of the door, holding a birthday cupcake in each hand as she greets them in a fake-cheerful tone of voice. Lizzie's delighted expression immediately turns to a scowl.

"Oh, look. It's Satan in a crop top. Come to burn down my world?"

Penelope ignores this reference to the conversation Lizzie and Penelope had the previous night before Lizzie had sex with Rafael and instead focuses on the barrettes in Lizzie's hair. "Retro! Princess Di before she got style! I dig it."