57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-SEVEN.
[57] . Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

AFTER SAVING ETHAN'S LIFE, Alaric told Lucas to take him into his office where they wanted him to compel him to forget everything. The day that they first bumped into each other, Lucas was told by Alaric that he had to clear Ethan's memories of anything supernatural related. Making Ethan forget that his brother is a Nephilim and that his parents are both an angel and the devil.

"This isn't about us, Lucas. This is about what's best for Ethan." Alaric huffs.

Lucas narrows his eyes. "Is it? Or is it about keeping your little secret safe? He's known about us Supernaturals his entire life. I don't get why I even had to erase his memories in the first place."

"Burdening Ethan with the memories again, won't end well," Josie tells the Nephilim. "My dad's right, we can't risk it."

"No offense, Jo. But what are you really worried about risking?" Lucas huffs.

Josie seemed slightly offended by his words.

"Do I get a vote?" Ethan questions, from his seat.

Alaric turns to face the teen. "Well, this isn't a democracy but we can hear what you have to say."

"I think it's cool that Lucas has superpowers. I also know that you said I've always known." Ethan explains. "Until he had to erase them? But I understand why you wouldn't want him to give me the memories back along with just remembering the supernatural life but I think you're underestimating me."

"Listen, I made your mother a promise that I'd look after you and keep you safe," Alaric says.

"Our mother is up there in Heaven," Lucas says with a smirk. "And I don't recall you two ever speaking when she was here in Mystic Falls."

Alaric glares at the Nephilim. "Compel him now, that's my final decision."

"Compel me to do what!?" Ethan panics.

Lucas sighs, he grabs his brother's shoulder and looks him in the eye. "Normally I wouldn't be able to do this, but since you're my blood and part Angel, I'm able to. So, you got cut from the football team and you're mad about it, so you went home after gym class—"

"What the hell are you doing?" Ethan questions.

Lucas backs up with raised eyebrows. "Oh—I— what the hell?"

"Why isn't your compulsion working?" Josie questions.

Alaric sighs in frustration. "Please tell me you used your powers other than this one time at gym."