03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THREE.
   [03]. Malivore.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SOMETHING ABOUT BEING NEAR Hope brought peace to Lucas. Being in her presence a few days ago that night was nothing but peaceful. The two understood each other. But that didn't stop Lucas from distancing himself from the Mikaelson witch. After all, his last experience with love ended horribly.

Pains him till this day.

But of course, the universe didn't care for Lucas's wishes since Alaric thought it was best if the Nephilim boy helped Hope run some tests on Landon. The same tests that decided whether or not Landon got to stay in the school or not.

Of course, Lucas obeyed the man and made his way towards Alaric's office where Hope was silently sitting down.

When she heard the door open her head shot up and her eyes locked with Lucas's. The two stared at each other for a moment.

Lucas then cleared his throat. "I—uh—Ric wanted me to help you with training Landon."

Hope nodded. "I know. I was the one who convinced him."

"Why?"

"Well, you've been ignoring me for the last 3 days. So, why wouldn't I?" Hope shrugs, eyeing him down.

Lucas sighed. "I'm sorry about that. I've just been busy."

Hope didn't buy it. But not wanting to start anything so early in the day, she nodded understandingly.

That's when the doors were pushed open and through it walked Landon who had a confused, yet shocked expression.

"What are you two doing here?"

Hope sighed. "Dr. Saltzman wanted us to administer your tests, starting with some weird mystical blood analysis."

"No."

"No?" Lucas repeated

Landon scoffed. "No. These tests determine whether or not I get to stay at the school, right?" he asks, receiving nods from the two. "Well, then there is no way I'm putting my future in your hands; you're biased," he says pointing at Hope.