35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-FIVE.
   [35] . This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE THREE BOYS WERE quick to walk out the room and into the halls where things were a mess. Students were arguing from left to right and in every corner. Every one of the students seemed angry and annoyed with another. And the halls were all loud and messy.

"Which way is it?" Landon questioned referring to the monster.

Wade shrugged frustratedly. "I can't see it. I lost it."

"Lost what? Landon's fashion sense?" Hope says making her grand appearance. "Sorry, I didn't mean that." she immediately said.

"You said my look was classic," Landon said in disbelief.

Both Lizzie and Lucas scoffed. "And you believed that?" they said in unison.

Lizzie's eyes widened. "Sorry—I think."

Lucas sighed. "Bird boy there's more important things other than how badly you dress."

"We're looking for the Qareen," Wade informs the two witches. "It's a monster that makes everyone act like—"

"You two," Landon says glancing at Lucas and Lizzie.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "It's invisible; only fairies can see it."

"Do you want to take this, or should I?" Lizzie asks looking at Lucas.

"I already took my shot earlier. And I got no pleasure out of it—sorry, what the hell." Lucas huffs in frustration. "Alright, everyone focus. We have to figure out a way to stop it."

"It is so much less impressive when you give the hero speeches." Lizzie scoffed.

"I will break you." Lucas huffed

Hope sighed. "Okay, what's the plan?"

The three boys glanced at each other before revealing their incredibly horrible plan to the girls.

"Okay the Qareen does have an Achilles heel, uh, it's weak to myrrh, Sinbad's scimitar, and fairies," Wade explained

"Don't even think about it," Hope says out loud from across the room.

"Why don't you believe me?" Wade asks the Tribrid, he seemed hurt.

"Can you fly? or shoot fairy dust or make others gleeful?" Hope questions. "No. Because you're doing the exact same thing that Lucas does: you're trying too hard to be a hero when you're not. It's delusional."