31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-ONE.
[31] . This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴘᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴘᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE ONLY CHOICE LUCAS made was that he needed to stay as far as he could from the Salvatore school and Malivore until there was a reasonable plan set. So right now, Lucas wasn't sure where Rafael and Landon wanted to take him, but he wouldn't choose any other people to be with other than his two brothers.

"Happy Birthday, teen wolf." Lucas smiles handing the wolf a card.

"Dude you didn't have to get me anything—"

"Open it."

Rafael sighed as he opened up the card, he had a smile on his face. "Uh, it's uh—I have no idea."

"So while you were trapped in wolf form, I had Josie do a lineage spell to see if you had any ancestors who might know how to turn you back," Landon explained. "I figured it was a long shot, but she got a hit. Your parents."

Rafael slightly chuckled. "My parents are dead, Lan."

"That's what we thought. But the people who raised you till you were ten weren't your real parents." The Nephilim replied.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I knew them. And locator spells don't work on dead bodies." Lucas says pointing at the blood which led them to a city. "This is leading us straight to—"

"North Carolina." Rafael interrupted in shock, realizing the two had planned this. "The same place that this bus is going?"

"We've seen how much you've been struggling. I thought maybe meeting your parents might help you heal." Lucas shrugs. "It's your call, Raf. I promise I'm not going to pull a Kirby and end up killing one of you both."

Rafael eventually gave in and allowed his two best friends to drag him into a situation he wasn't sure he'd end up enjoying. Shortly, 2 long hours later the supernatural Trio was now in the woods, and they were now right in front of the house.

"Come on, we're almost there," Landon says

Rafael seemed to have been having second thoughts about his decision. "Do you remember the last time that you tried to reunite a father and a son?" the wolf says.

Landon sighed. "Lucas said he wouldn't kill us." he joked. "Come on, Rafael. I just need you to consider that when Josie returned all of our memories, I remember everyone that went into that Malivore pit, and it wasn't just Hope."

"Your mom."

"Was meeting her everything I hoped it would be? No." Landon admitted. "For a second, I was glad that Lucas kept it from me. We just want to give you the same chance."