47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-SEVEN.
   [47] . Goodbye Sure Do Suck.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

LIZZIE WAS STILL PREPARING the spell. Luci still hadn't come up with an idea to get himself out of the spell. He needed a valid explanation for it to be Landon then it to be him. And the only person who would listen to whatever he had to say would be Hope. So that's exactly who Luci went to."

"It's kind of ironic, huh?" Luci says as he grabs the Tribrid's attention. "Me having to give away the most important piece of me that I hated just two days ago."

Hope shook her head. "You being a Nephilim is not the most important piece."

"You sure about that?"

Hope gives him a look.

"Fine, I guess it doesn't matter. We'll just have to see where this goes." Luci says.

"You don't have to go through with it if you don't want—"

"We're ready," Lizzie announces

Hope and Luci glance at each other before walking towards Rafael, Landon, and Lizzie.

"Let's do this." Luci sighs

Landon shook his head. "Rafael and I agreed that we don't want you to do this. I mean you've practically done everything for us, but we can't ask you to give up your immortality."

"Guys, it's ok—"

"No, Luc," Rafael says. "We've got this."

Luci nods before stepping back and holding onto Hope's hand.

Lizzie inhales. "Okay, well. Muppet you're here, Raf there. And you two are moral support so don't screw it up."

Hope and Luci both chuckle.

With that Lizzie places her hands on Landon's shoulders before closing her eyes. They stood like that for a moment.

"Uh, you can start now," Luci says.

"I did start. But nothing is happening." Lizzie says as she opens her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Lizzie's eyes widened. "There isn't any magic in the muppet to siphon."

"I don't understand."

"She means I'm not a phoenix anymore," Landon says standing out the circle.