02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO.
[02]. Hope is Not the Goal.
   [Part Two]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏɴ
ʟᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NOT LONG AFTER THE bell, students were scattered out throughout the hallway, separating Landon and Lucas. After a good three minutes, the two were brought back together and there weren't as many students nearby.

"Where the hell is Hope?" Lucas huffed.

"I-I don't know. She should be here," Landon replied.

The two silently wandered the school halls in search of the Mikaelson witch. It wasn't long until Hope, who was wearing a headband with a pair of cat ears, caught up to the two boys.

"Hey."

The two boys turned to see who the voice was and immediately had a judgemental look on their faces.

But Lucas instantly replaced the look with a wide grin. "I love your costume, it brings out the uh— I got nothing—you look ridiculous."

Hope shot him a look and rolls her eyes. "Shut up."

"What's that thing on your head." Landon scoffs

"It's a gift from Cheryl." Hope shrugs

Landon laughs darkly, unable to believe what he's seeing.

"You're better than this, Hope." He says

Hope rolls her eyes once more.

"Kirby, I've known her for less than a day and I have a strong feeling she knows something," Lucas says with a shrug

"Thank you!" Hope exclaims

"That or I accidentally read her mind," Lucas adds

Hope's eyes widened. "You what! You can do that?!"

"Uh, yeah." Lucas quietly says before turning towards her. "Just tell us what you know."

"Dana gave this," Hope says pointing at the headband on her head. "To Cheryl, it's potential locator spell material. Plus, even though Sasha and Connor are dating, Dana was sleeping with him behind her back."