36.| What Cupid Problem?

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-SIX.
   [36] . What Cupid Problem?
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

 What Cupid Problem?  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴏᴇꜱ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

WEIRDLY LUCAS'S WINGS WERE a come and go. He wasn't able to use them whenever he pleaded because he wasn't sure how to get them out. His father never taught him and it's always bugged him out. Lucas was still trying to avoid Hope at all cost after their argument from last night.

"Landon Kirby, my dear best friend, my brother, my former enemy—" Lucas started off

"What do you want?" Landon snorted

"Your company of course. I'm quite literally bored out of my mind!" Lucas exclaimed in frustration.

Landon narrowed his eyes. "Why aren't you with Hope?"

"We don't speak on her." Lucas huffed

"Oh, god. What the hell did you do?" Landon says as he began to walk towards the school.

Lucas was about to begin talking but he noticed something in the woods. "I-is that a bird?" he says.

That's when he noticed that it was in fact not a bird but a man. Lucas quickly used his telekinesis to bring the man his way before trapping him in a headlock.

"Ah! my wing you idiot!" The man shouts kicking Lucas off him.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "What the hell are you?"

The man scoffed. "Really?"

Lucas smiled wickedly before grabbing the man by his wings and completely pulling them off. The man groaned in pain but Lucas ignored it as he dragged him to the gym. Landon then came into the gym with Hope next to him.

"You monster. You have no idea how long it took me to grow those." The man groaned out

"You have no idea how much I don't care." Lucas groaned out as well.

"Well, next time it will be something that won't grow back," Hope says in a low, but aggressive tone.

Lucas gasped slightly catching on to what the witch was trying to get at.

"Why are you here?" Landon asked the man

"Do you serve Malivore? Or someone else?" Lucas questioned

"I serve the highest power of all—love." The man says with a smile.

Hope rolled her eyes. "What do you want with my boyfriend?"

"This guy is your boyfriend? The man who stole my wings?" The man chuckled. "Aggressive couple."

Lucas hummed. "Want to see vicious?"