15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTEEN.
[15] . The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

EVENTUALLY ONCE THE WEEK in LA was over, the two students went back to the Salvatore school. They had currently been driving back to the school and weren't that far.

Hope was extremely tired, but that was mostly because Lucifer was the life of the party while they were there.

"I really don't want to go to class tomorrow morning," Lucifer admitted

Hope snorted. "We missed three days of school. If we stayed any longer, Doctor Saltzman would've filed a missing report."

"That is true." Lucas chuckled

As they were pulling into the gates of the school, Lucas noticed a body. He flashed his car lights at the body and that's when he noticed who it was. And Hope seemed to have noticed too.

"Raf!" Hope ran towards the wolf, shaking his shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"MG—Landon," Rafael murmured

Lucas furrowed his brows. "Come on, let's get him inside."

And from there things got complicated, the two took Rafael to the adults. And the entire time Rafael couldn't seem to be in the right place of mind. He seemed traumatized.

"Lunar Psychosis?" Alaric questioned

"That's a thing?" Hope questioned

Lucas nodded. "It's sort of like what happens to me."

"Quiet talking." Rafael huffed. "Making noise."

"We doing slam poetry again?" Lucas questioned, earning a smack from Hope.

Rafael began to grunt, and then low growling came after. And just like that Rafael pounced, but luckily Lucas was faster.

"Rafael, No!" Lucas shouted, with a booming voice.

And weirdly, Rafael obeyed.

"How did you—" Alaric started off

"It's a long story," Lucas replied.

Rafael seemed to have been brought out of his consciousness. "What's happening to me? I keep—losing time."

"As I said—lunar psychosis, which means that your mind is in flux," Emma explained to the wolf. "trapped between your wolf and human states, making it harder to bridge the gap and access your memories as you normally would. It's very rare, and as Lucas said, it's sort of like what happens to him."