51.| To Whom It May Concern

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-ONE.
   [51] . To Whom It May Concern.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜱᴏ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪꜰ ɴᴏᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʜɪᴍ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

FOR THE PAST FOUR hours, Lucas has been in and out of his old room going through his stuff. He was also in and out of the library as he tried to figure out ways to bring himself back. With no luck of finding anything out on his own, he decided to head back to Brooklyn—hoping he wouldn't pass Jed yet. The boy made his way into the kitchen where he sat in silence slowly falling asleep.

"Well, this is a huge letdown," Gaby says as she walks into the kitchen. "My old school in Belgium had a kitchen twice the size. It was a renovated castle."

"That's great," Brooklyn says walking in.

Lucas sneaks up behind her with a wide grin. "Boo!"

Brooklyn slightly jumps. "Shit, don't do that!"

"Do what?" Lizzie asks walking into the room.

"O-oh, I- meant don't brag about your amazing school... Gaby." Brooklyn says trying her best not to sound suspicious.

Lucas snorted as he takes a seat on the kitchen counter. "Who's the kid?"

"New student... hopefully." Brooklyn whispers.

"A witch from my old school warned me this was rundown... I think you know her." Gaby says looking at Lizzie. "Penelope... she has a lot of opinions. She also said she had a best friend here I was supposed to meet named Luca? Lucas? I don't know. Where is he?"

"Staying far away from you," Lizzie replies smiling tightly. "Anyway.. everyone is entitled to their own opinions."

Gaby hums. "So hearing me criticize this place doesn't bother you at all?"

"No."

"Because Penelope said the best part about this school was your sister Josie and Lucas." Gaby continues. "But if this school is so great, why aren't they here?"

Lizzie inhales deeply. "Okay... you know what? This school might not be perfect—or a renovated castle but it's all we have. And if it isn't good enough for you. Then fine, don't go here, just leave us behind and go off and find yourself in the human world. And make a bunch of amazing new friends and forget about us and while you're at it go and fall in love and become evil so we can lose you forever!"

Brooklyn's eyes widened. "Woah there."

Gaby begins walking to the door to exit, just as she was about to walk out she stops. "By the way... I don't think that was about me."