32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-TWO.
   [32] . I Couldn't Have Done This Without You.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

LOVE WAS SOMETHING THAT Lucas never experienced as a child. Truth be told Lucifer has never claimed he loved his son until last year. But that wasn't the type of love Lucas cared for. But the love Hope gave him, was amazing. And it felt good. It felt right.

But it wasn't right, for many reasons. Reasons Hope was unaware of.

The Nephilim had to babysit his old friend, Sebastian. It was neither of their choices, but Alaric insisted that Lucas should be the one to put him up to the test since he knew Sebastian well and was immortal.

"I'm not sure why Ric put me up to this, but let's get to it." Lucas sighed. "All the students get along here, I guess, but this school has all three factions. And it is very weird and um well weird."

Sebastian chuckled. " 'Tis not three factions. 'Tis four. Tell me, what is the son of Lucifer doing in a school of supernatural teenagers."

"Father sent me on a Homicidal mission to kill the Tribrid," Lucas replied

they continue to walk and talk into Lucas bumped into him someone he didn't expect to see so soon

"Hey!" Josie says

Lucas cleared his throat. "Hey, Jo. How's it going? What-What's up?"

Sebastian stood and watched the Nephilim become a stuttering awkward mess.

"The usual. Getting rid of magical evidence before my dad overreacts." Josie replied holding onto her bag.

"Oh, well—"

"Anyways, see you later." Josie interrupted before walking away quickly.

"Is this what they call, "Teen drama?", because if so, you're down bad," Sebastian states, rather seriously.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "I'm still new to this all—Hey." he smiles turning towards Hope.

Hope smiled. "Hey—Josie didn't leave because of me, right?"

"She definitely did," Lucas replied truthfully

Hope furrowed her brows.

"I lose access to my Grace if I tell the simplest of lies, so sorry." Lucas snorted

"It's okay, I get it."

"So you're moved in now?"

"yeah," Hope nodded before sighing. "Alyssa Chang generously gave me back 20% of my room. Plenty of space for the nine things I still own."