16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTEEN.
[16] . Let's Just Finish the Dance.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴡᴏᴡ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴡᴏᴡ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

MISS MYSTIC FALLS HAD been the only thing that Lizzie Saltzman decided to speak of the entire night. Lucas was still weak, so after saying his hellos to Landon last night, he instantly fell asleep afterward, with the Mikaelson witch in his arms.

As the supernatural couple was laid in bed, Hope was still sound asleep. While Lucas was up thinking about the events that had happened. He was deep in his thoughts up to the point where he heard soft whimpers coming from Hope, which then got louder.

"Hope, wake up," Lucas said softly as he tried to shake her awake. "Hope—"

Before he had a chance to say another word Hope shouted loudly which sent a wave of power throwing Lucas against a wall and crashing into the art supplies.

"Fuck." Lucas groaned

"Oh, my god." Hope shouts as she sits up in worry. "Lucas, are you okay?"

Lucas hummed as he stood up. "Well, I've dealt with worse so, I'll mend," he says before pulling a paintbrush from out of his skin.

"What happened?" Hope questions

"I'm not sure, I assume you were having a nightmare. And then you screamed and some wave thing hit me." Lucas explained rubbing his head. "And now I have art supplies where no man should."

Hope kept a straight worried face on.

Lucas sighed before walking up towards the Tribrid. "There's nothing you can do to hurt me. I'm fine. But get ready, we've got to party." he chuckles before kissing her on the head and walking out the room.

The Nephilim then made his way towards Alaric's office.

"Ric, um we need to t—" Lucas started off before narrowing his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Phoenix research," Alaric replied. "What's up?"

"I need to tell you about my abilities." The Nephilim explained. "And what I did last night to Rafael."

Alaric nodded before shutting the book on his desk. "Go, on."

"I'm able to bond people to me like as vampires do except you guys call it siring or something like that," Lucas says rambling off. "It mostly happens to wolves, when I do, I'm an Alpha in their eyes. And the bonding can happen unintentionally. Like it did last night with Rafael."