19.| There's Always a Loophole

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINETEEN.
[19] . There's Always a Loophole.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 THREE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE ONLY THING ON Lucas's mind was sending Dromos back to Hell. Because there was no way in Hell that the demons would ever risk their souls and go against Lucifer and Lucas.

Lucas took ahold of his phone before dialing Hope's number.

"L-Lucas? What's wrong?" Hope asked over the phone.

"Hope where are you right now?" Lucas asked ignoring her question.

"Fort Valley Georgia," Hope answered. "What's going on?"

"I need you to stay there with Landon. I'm on my way." Lucas replies before hanging up the phone.

Lucas planned on driving but that would've taken too much time. So instead he flew there. And luckily once he arrived there Lucifer along with the entire LA group had been there outside as well.

"Where is she?" Lucifer questioned

"She's inside. We stay out here and wait for Dromos to arrive." Lucas ordered. "Now I need you guys to tell me what is going on."

Lucifer sighed heavily. "I'm not sure. The Detective and I were out, and once we arrived back home it was trashed. My safe was open revealing the vial was gone. So I'm assuming Dromos is either trying to replace me."

"With who?"

"With you, Lucas," Chloe says putting everything together. "It makes sense. They'd keep Hope hostage, and force you to replace your father. But then at the end, they'd kill Hope so you'd have no distraction."

"Luce! Thank god you guys are here. Someone awful's—" Eve tried

Lucifer groaned. "Not now, Eve! We are dealing with our own situation."

"It's about Kinley," Eve says.

She now had the attention of both Lucifer and Chloe.

"Who's Kinley?" Lucas questioned

"It's a long story." Lucifer sighed.

"Or at least the body of former known as Kinley anyway." Eve continued.

"What do you know about that?" Chloe asked in confusion.

Eve hesitated. "I was the one who broke him out of jail—yeah. Um, and then he attacked me, so—I, well, I killed him. And—and—then I kind of, sort of, summoned a demon from Hell into his body."

"What?" Lucifer said in anger

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," Eve argued in desperation. "I thought maybe he could convince you that the prophecy could be true."