38.| You Can't Save Them All

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-EIGHT.
[38] . You Can't Save Them All.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴄʜɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴄʜɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

LUCAS WAS CURRENTLY IN his bed laying down, asleep. It was peaceful up until the point where he began to have these unusual nightmares. They seemed so real; he could feel his body freezing from the inside as he kept taking steps in the dark hall he was in.

While he was walking in the Hall he could see a group of children circling Hope. They were chanting something. And as soon as they stopped in Hope's hand appeared the Flaming Sword.

"Lucas." Hope breathes out before running to the staircase where Lucas's was bleeding out in pain.

"Lucas."

The Nephilim's head snapped towards the direction of the voice and his eyes landed on Josie. And she had looked completely different.

"Jo?"

"It's time," Josie responds before raising her hands and letting a wave of dark magic enter the boy's body.

Lucas fell onto the ground screaming in pain. Moments later,  that's when his eyes opened to Hope who had been shaking him away.

The Nephilim pushed Hope away as he backed up into the corner. He then looked down at his shirt and noticed he had no bloodstains. He wasn't able to process the nightmare that felt so real.

"L-Lucas what's wrong, talk to me," Hope says softly, her face full of emotions.

Lucas let out a shaky breath. "I-I had a dream last night. You were standing there with a knife in your hand—the knife—and I was on a staircase? I'm not sure, I there—bleeding out."

Lucas decided to leave out the last part knowing Hope wouldn't have taken it well.

"I had the same dream, Lucas," Hope says, shock written all over her face.

That's when it hit the Nephilim, he now had a strong connection with the Tribrid, to the point where he could share dreams. But that dream felt more like a warning.

So he did the one thing he never wanted to do. He took ahold of Hope's hands. "Close your eyes, okay?"

Hope nodded before slowly closing her eyes.

With that, Lucas took in a deep breath and shared what the Sphinx had shown him. It was a small glimpse of Lucas with blood all over his face, to his golden eyes, to him somehow him growing fangs, then to him on the ground shaking in pain. There was a bunch more of other visions of just Lucas with blood on his hands. And then lastly, him dead.