14.| Grace Extraction

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOURTEEN.
   [14] . Grace Extraction.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THINGS ONLY GOT WORSE throughout the day. By now Lucifer's true form has completely spreader throughout his body. And Lucas on the other hand was feeling weak, it seemed like the lack of Grace was somehow just now affecting him. Lucifer had an idea why but he wasn't ready to speak on it.

Eve was nowhere to be found which made everyone more difficult. But the main worry was not the fact that both Lucifer and Lucas needed help.

It was the fact that their abilities had somehow affected everyone in the party they were just now in. Chloe and Hope both left Lucifer and Lucas alone as they tried to find a way to save the men they loved.

"God damnit, father, just tell me what's going on! Why do we need to find mom so badly?" Lucas groaned in frustration as he shut the door behind him.

Lucifer shook his head. "Please, don't do this now, Luc."

"Do what?!" Lucas said with a bitter chuckle. "What is going on, father?"

Lucifer turned around and his red eyes stared into his son's golden eyes. "S-sit down. I guess I'll explain this all on my own."

Lucas hesitated before taking a seat on the chair across from his father.

"Alright, um. Where do I start." Lucifer whispered to himself. "I need you to understand that this was not your fault."

"What?"

Lucifer cleared his throat. "Your mother and I weren't being completely honest with you when we told you why you no longer have your grace." the man explained. "Lucas—you were too strong. You were gifted with great power, especially since you were the first child ever born on earth. You were the first and only Nephilim. As you got older your power got stronger, your thoughts became dark, you lashed out on your siblings every day."

"Continue."

"It got to the point where I was genuinely worried about the outcome." Lucifer continued. "I was scared that you'd grow up to be like me. To be the fallen angel. To be evil and a monster. And it seemed like my worries came true the day you hit the age of fifteen. That's when you finally got your wings and discovered more of your abilities. I had told you I didn't want to see you messing around, you got angry and lashed out. But it wasn't on me, it was on your siblings. You hit them with a blast of radiation. Killing them."

Lucas sat in silence, shocked.

Lucifer sighed heavily. "So, mum had the idea of taking some of your power away, but not all because we didn't want you to be fully human. She extracted the grace out of you with the help of a father. And then she threw it into a portal you made which was Malivore."