62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY-TWO.
[62]. You Can't Run From Who You Are.
𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴛ ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴛ ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

INSIDE OF THE PRISON world was dark and gloomy. Not only that but it was extremely torn up and destroyed. It looked like all the monsters that had been trapped in there all ganged up on one another and while fighting they destroyed everything in sight. Lucas didn't seem to mind though, as for the fact that he had been having fun.

"We both want the same thing. If you help us we will not only grant you your freedom, but you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing you were directly responsible for Malivore's destruction." Hope says aloud.

Lucas comes from behind with a smirk. "How generous of you, Tribrid," he says mimicking The Necromancer's voice. "But why should I believe that you, my second most detestable enemy, would keep your end of the bargain?"

Hope smiles. "Because seeing is believing. If you sever your ties, then the world will become unstable. Holes will start to open up. Doors... all you have to do is walk through one. You can be in control of your own fate—." she pauses. "Think he'll go for it, Luc?"

Lucas scoffs. "I am not Lucas. I am the dictator of departed souls—" they both laugh. "—The monarch of the macabre. The almighty—"

"Knock it off." Hope laughs out

"I mean, he's pretty unpredictable." Lucas shrugs as he spoke. "You and Malivore are literally the only two things he's afraid of. So if he's been on the run from the mud man, you have even more leverage."

"That's a ringing endorsement."

Lucas smirks. "Come on, what's the worst that could happen? I mean, if he says no, we just give him the finger and head back to our world. He can have this one if he wants it. So, you know, just project confidence. Head up, shoulders back. He won't stand a chance against a Tribrid and Nephilim."

Both Lucas and Hope share a look, she smiles at him. Lucas gives her a reassuring look before grabbing her hand and heading down to where they assumed The Necromancer would be. Once they arrived they saw books scattered all over the ground.

"There goes our leverage. Looks like The Necromancer already found a way out." Lucas says, eyeing the objects.

Hope's eyes fixate on a pile of body parts. "I don't think he made it."