59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-NINE.
[59]. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
𝐏𝐀𝐑T ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T ONE】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ᴘᴀʟ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THINGS WERE A LITTLE awkward among, Lucas, Hope, and Josie— Aka the very complicated love triangle. Josie and Hope loved one another and their friendship, but they both were in love with the same guy. While Lucas on the other hand is clearly in love with Hope, but things with Josie and their unresolved feelings... make it pretty complicated.

"Are you paying attention to me?" Damon says, snapping his fingers in the man's face.

Lucas snaps out of his thoughts and hums. "Yes, yes. I'm listening to you. Don't get your panties tied up in a knot."

Damon rolls his eyes. "So whatcha gonna do about that little life triangle you got on?"

"Uh—"

"You know I was once in one, look at how great it turned out for me." Damon shrugs.

"Yeah, you're married, how great." Lucas huffs. "I can pick out anyone and marry them. Marriage doesn't mean shit, pal."

Damon narrows his eyes. "Okay listen here, bachelorette— it isn't my fault history wants to repeat itself."

"I need help!" Lucas groans.

"Just go with the second option, that's what Elena went with," Damon suggests.

Lucas narrows his eyes. "The second option is Josie."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"N-nothing. It's just not that easy."

"I think it is."

"Shut up, I'm not the one here that's getting with doppelgängers of my first love." Lucas shot.

Damon scoffs. "And you sir are in timeout."

"Timeout? I'm—"

The Nephilim was interrupted when he received a phone call from Chloe.

"Um... hello?"

"Lucas! Oh, thank god." Chloe sighs in relief.

"Chloe, what's wrong?"

"Lucifer is back."

Lucas's eyes widened. "W-what? Are you serious?"

"Yes but it- it's worse than that. But he's acting differently...."

"Different how?"

"This morning Lucifer has uh— reconsidered his position in honesty," Chloe explains.