53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-THREE.
   [53] . Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

AFTER CATCHING THEIR LITTLE leprechaun the trio locked the creature in one of the werewolves transitioning cells. Once it was locked up, Lizzie and Brooklyn began to do their research on the creature to quickly take it down before Hope found out about it.

"Apparently the pot of gold in most leprechaun myths isn't literal, so it isn't our lucky day." Lizzie snarks, right before closing her book.

Kaleb sighs. "Yeah well, it isn't his either. As soon as Hope finds out about this she's gonna want to cut off his lucky charms."

"If there's monsters that could only mean that there's still hope to bring Lucas and Landon both back," Brooklyn informs the two.

"This monster doesn't speak English so how would it be of any help?" Kaleb huffs.

Brooklyn shrugs. "I don't know. The super squad usually figures all that out."

"Look at this," Lizzie says grabbing their attention as she looks at the book. "It says here that leprechauns powers include being attracted to wealth and attracting wealth."

The Leprechaun lets out a mischievous creepy laugh causing Brooklyn and Kaleb to exchange a look.

"Their mere presence will entice humans into spending indiscriminately which early supernatural run casinos would use to great effect." Lizzie's face light up with every word she said. "blah blah blah, history, history. Now, are you two thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That you forgot said we can't use supernatural powers." Kaleb huffs.

Brooklyn smirks. "Well good thing we aren't using our powers... he is," she says pointing at the creature.

Lizzie nods in agreement. "It's a win-win-win. You could prove my dad wrong by not following his stupid rules, then we can save the school in the process and after Hope could torture him."

Kaleb glances at Brooklyn who sends him an innocent smile. The vamp rolls his eyes before letting out a loud, heavy sigh of defeat. And just like that, the school flooded with elders who were willing to give up their money for the simplest things. Lizzie was outside holding an auction while Brooklyn stayed inside as she was walking she bumped into Josie.

"Oh, hey Brook." Josie smiles.

"Hey..." Brooklyn says awkwardly. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to pass some time," Josie replies with a shrug. "What about you?"