33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-THREE.
   [33] . I Couldn't Have Done This Without You.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴘᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

LETTING THE VAMP MEET the witches had both Sebastian and Lucas nervous. Because they sure as hell knew how to get under people's skin with their traumatizing spells.

"Okay, this is the finale part of the test: hanging with the witches," Lucas says, hands in his pockets, walking inside the building. "Don't push any buttons, Sebastian."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Or you'll do what? change my bloody diaper."

"Your funeral."

"Will you relax? Witches love me." Sebastian smirked before turning his back. "Hello, Elizabeth."

Lizzie acted as if she hadn't noticed the two entered the room even though she had her eyes on the two the entire time.

"Oh—hey," Lizzie says

"Oh, you again," Sebastian says to Alyssa who waved. "I've got to say, you just heal quickly."

"Right? It's like magic or something." Alyssa says sarcastically.

"And what magic is that crystal ball for?"

"Empathic trances. It lets us read feelings that are buried deep down." Alyssa explains, getting ready to lead to her big question. "Can we read yours? Vampires have heightened emotions."

"I, for one, would like that," Lizzie says

Lucas smirked. "Me too."

"Then of course. I do love a good parlor trick." The Vampire says with a smile

Alyssa hummed before walking closer to the vamp and placing the crystal ball near his chest. The ball lit up white and the witch took a deep breath in before explaining.

"I sense—fear. The modern world is terrifying to you. You're afraid they won't let you stay here at the school." Alyssa says with shock as she spoke.

Sebastian scoffed. "That's not true."

"Alyssa—." Lucas warned knowing how this conversation was going to end.

"You're afraid they're going to find out all the things you've done—all the things both of you have done. You are afraid they're going to throw you away, like trash off the side of a boat." Alyssa says keeping her eyes on both of the supernatural men.

"Stop," Sebastian warned this time

"Alyssa, come on—" Lucas tried

"You know Lizzie's better than you and that you don't deserve her."