60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY.
   [60]. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ! ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ
ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ! ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE ROOM WAS SILENT. It had been for the past hour. Probably because everyone had been downstairs in the club. What weirded Lucas out was that Lucifer basically peer-pressured Josie to go downstairs— knowing Lucas wouldn't have agreed to let her out of his sight. And not only that, but he sure as hell gave his strong opinion on their relationship. Sure Lucifer was never one to listen to people, but he respected Lucas enough to not interfere with his problems.

This brings them to now.

"Lucas! Why aren't you downstairs with your little plaything," Lucifer laughs as he exits the elevator and walks into the room.

Lucas looks up, a glass in his hand. "I'm not in a parting mood, father."

"What a bummer."

"Yeah. Sure." Lucas shrugs, he stands to his feet and walks over to Lucifer. "Tell me something... father."

Lucifer narrows his eyes. "Okay... what is it?"

"Does this hurt?" Lucas punches the man right in his face causing him to stumble back.

"Ow! Damnit!" Lucifer shouts, he holds onto his nose. "What was that for!?"

"What's wrong with you!? Huh? I mean I've only been here for four hours and you've been acting weird." Lucas huffs out. "Chloe is worried about you, dad."

Lucifer rolls his eyes. "I'll assure you, I'm fine, Lucas. No need to be worried."

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about Chloe, dumbass." Lucas scoffs. "I don't need you walking the earth and making stupid mistakes to get grandpa angry."

"Please, father has a soft spot for you."

"You're more understanding my point!" Lucas shouts in annoyance. "Do you realize that shit you said earlier? Why the hell would you tell Josie that? Especially when we don't know whether it's true or not."

Lucifer snorts. "You could cheat on the witch and she'd go running back to you. I don't see the problem."

Anger filled the Nephilim, his eyes glowed gold. His white veins circle under his eyes. The boy's jaw clenches up, he charges towards his father and throws him onto the piano.