27.| Screw EndGame

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-SEVEN.
   [27] . Screw Endgame
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

A NEW DAY CAME and something seemed off in Lucas. Everyone seemed to have noticed he had been acting weirder than usual. But of course, The Nephilim didn't seem to notice.

There was a dance today that the school was hosting, Rafael, Landon, and Lucas were helping setup. As the three were working, Josie shot Lucas a wink which the boys seemed to have noticed.

Rafael and Landon both laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?" Lucas questioned

Rafael narrowed his eyes. "You said you and Josie were getting pretty intense, right?"

Lucas nodded.

"And it's a dance." Rafael continued

"It's a dance. So?" Lucas huffed

Rafael gave the Nephilim a look. "She thinks it's gonna happen tonight, bro."

Lucas shook his head. "No, there's no way. Dude, sex after a dance is so—"

"So what?" Landon interrupted holding in a laugh

"Eighties?" Rafael chuckled out

The Nephilim inhaled deeply knowing the two boys in front of him were right.

"Hey," Josie says walking up to the three supernaturals. "So, I talked to Lizzie, and she's actually gonna stay in town with my dad tonight."

"Good." Lucas nodded going along

"Yeah. Just an FYI, right?" Josie says before walking away.

Both Rafael and Landon began to chuckle as they noticed the look on Lucas's face.

"Told you." Rafael teased.

"Shut up," Lucas huffed

Rafael snorted. "Come on, man. You've been with like over 20 girls and I'm pretty sure you've had sex with more women. Why so nervous?"

"Because—I don't know," Lucas replied before helping lift up the table

Rafael was about to say a word but one of the balloons popped creating a loud noise and scaring the wolf.

"Dude," Landon says

"I'm cool. Just—just a little jumpy." Rafael says calming himself.

"You've been a little jumpy a lot lately," Landon tells the wolf.