44.| We're Not Worthy

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-FOUR.
[44] . We're Not Worthy.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

IT HAS BEEN TWO weeks since Lucas had unleashed hell upon the Salvatore School. And within those two weeks, he did not want to come out from the cells. He was afraid of what he'd do. Or at least that's what they all thought.

Lucas heard footsteps approaching and he had already known who it could've been.

"Oh good, my favorite villains." Lucas smiles as he stood from the seat. "It's been two weeks, do you think that's enough time?"

Brooklyn shrugged. "It should be. They already forgave you."

Alyssa nodded in agreement. "They don't suspect a thing."

Lucas smiled. "Great, do you have it?"

"Yeah, give me your arm," Brooklyn says

The Nephilim made his way towards the girl, and she stuck the syringe into his skin and injected the Grace back into him.

"Sucks I don't have the black magic." Lucas huffs

"We're working on that," The witch smirks

"So, what do I do now? When can I get out of this hell hole?" Lucas questions taking a seat.

Alyssa sighed. "So here's what you missed. Hope is in a sleeping coma and won't wake until she knows you're back to normal. And Landon is still dead and we've got a field day."

"How the hell is Hope going to know when I'm back to myself?" Lucas questions. "And who the hell is letting me out."

"That's when Alaric comes in—literally. He should be making his way back over here to the cells soon. Just sweet talk him and you'll be free." Brooklyn answers

Lucas hummed. "I like that, Alright. Shoo! Go to the Field Day. I'll see you two there."

The two girls smiled before making their way out of the cell. With that, Lucas sat there waiting for Alaric to come in. And just as the girls said, There the headmaster was walking through the halls. Lucas instantly lowered his head in a saddening way.

"Luc, you there?" Alaric says softly, walking up towards the cell. "It's been two weeks, It's time you come back out. It was the black magic in your head. I sent the girls back in here to give you your Grace because I trust you."

No response.

Alaric sighed. "Well, I brought someone."

"Lucas?."