37.| What Cupid Problem?

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-SEVEN.
   [37] . What Cupid Problem?
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

 What Cupid Problem?  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʟᴜᴄᴀꜱ! ɴᴏ! ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE GREAT VALUE SUPER squad made their way towards an event where they assume cupid would've been. Once they arrived Lucas ripped off a flyer that readout Mystic Falls Lonely Hearts Club.

"It starts in an hour, looks like we're right on time."

"Let's go," Lucas says noticing the group was now all together. "Hey, baby wings—oh, my god. That is gross."

In front of them was Cupid who had been eating a heart out of a man's chest. Lucas quickly took ahold of Pedro and covered his eyes.

Cupid let out a growl. "Want a bite?"

Wade held onto his stomach before throwing up fairy dust.

"Oh, c-come on, Wade," Kaleb says in disgust trying to back up.

Lucas scrunched up his nose before grabbing ahold of the bow and arrow. He began to shoot at the monster. But missed.

"Come on, Lucas. The book says we only have to shoot him with one of his arrows to take him out." Kaleb informs the man.

Lucas used his telekinesis to take hold of all the arrows. He then shot them all in the direction of cupid knocking the monster out cold.

That's when Hope came through the door, looking more pissed than ever.

"Hope. Hope, wait." Lucas says trying to grab ahold of the Tribrid.

"We will talk about this later," Hope says before walking off in anger.

Lucas sighed.

"Luc, you've gotta see this," Kaleb says as he stared over the counter to where Cupid's body was supposed to be.

The Nephilim curiously walked over and glanced over the counter. "What the hell?" he says realizing the body wasn't there.

"What are we going to do?" Kaleb questions

"Pass me the book."

From there, the two began their reading and only to discover that they weren't dealing with Cupid. But instead, they had been dealing with someone eviler, and ruthless.

"Well, this wouldn't be the first time the legends got something wrong, though," Lucas says reading the book.

Kaleb narrowed his eyes. "Do you actually think we've got the monster wrong?"

"Yes. Look at this, "The Erotes." Each representing a different type of love and attraction." Lucas says pointing at a page in the book.

"Each one with a different weakness," Kaleb adds catching onto what the Nephilim was getting at.