48.| Hold On Tight

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-EIGHT.
[48] . Hold On Tight.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since Rafael's dead and a week since Landon and Lucas had their talk. And during that entire week, Landon had stayed in the library and trying to find a solution to bringing Lucas back for good. And yes, Lucas managed to tell Landon about the whole switched personalities thing without Luci finding out. So far Lucas had managed to get more time in the real world, his mind was growing stronger but the body and brain were getting weaker.

"Remember you can't tell Hope about this," Brooklyn tells the man in front of her.

Landon huffs. "She's our best shot at fixing this all."

"She won't be any help, so don't."

"Okay... I won't."

Brooklyn nods. "So what do you have so far with our bringing Lucas back fully and killing off his evil side?"

"I've been hitting dead end after dead end." Landon sighs. "We could put his vessel into another body... we could get the witches to perform a spell to block out the evil, or we could simply let him die—but I don't like that one."

"All these ideas involve Hope finding out," Brooklyn informs the man. "The Necromancer intends on raising Malivore today. And once that happens this evil side of Lucas with drain the power from him and kill you all."

"T-that's wow," Landon whispers. "Okay, we need a plan like right now."

"A plan for what?" Hope questions walking into the room.

Landon clears his throat. "O-oh hey, Hope. W-what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for Lucas.." Hope says with a questioning tone. "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing," Brooklyn says with a tight smile.

Landon nods mirroring the smile. "Yep. Nothing. We are all good here."

Hope hums. "You have ten seconds to tell me what you two are hiding or I'll throw you both out of this building."

"We aren't hiding anything." Landon huffs.

"1, 2–"

"Stop counting."

"3, 4, 5–"

"Hope..."

"6, 7, 8, 9—"

"Lucas's body is being taken over by his evil side that has been waiting to come back out for the past 100 years!" Landon blurts out.