34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY-FOUR.
   [34] . This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴᴠɪꜱɪʙʟᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴᴠɪꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

ALYSSA CHANG HAD BEEN bugging Lucas out the entire weekend, but eventually, he got her to back away. Lucas had been very active and hyper, but not in a good way. Here and there Hope would tend to get worried for the Nephilim because he would have his random episodes, which didn't go well with his adrenaline.

"I see you aren't tired," Hope says walking into the weight lifting room.

Lucas chuckled. "N-no, not really. I can't sleep, and I've barely gotten tired," he replies, still focusing on the weights.

Hope took in his features and noticed the Nephilim was shirtless and had sweat dripping all over his body. He had some shorts on and his hair was a little messy. But in her eyes, he looked amazing.

"How long have you been in here?" The Tribrid questions.

"About an hour." Lucas paused before checking his watch. "Or three—why aren't you in bed?"

"Alyssa Chang decided to use it to have her damn sex with Jed." Hope huffs

Lucas snorted. "About time Jed got her off me. She had been bugging me all weekend."

That's when the Tribrid's eyes furrowed. "What are you talking about?"

"I—I didn't tell you?" Lucas says a tad bit nervously before shifting his gear to the weights.

"No. You didn't."

"Well, it's nothing," Lucas says

Hope scoffed before walking towards Lucas and stopping him from continuing the workout. "What do you mean she's been bugging you?"

"Pretty aggressive, little wolf." Lucas huffed. "I mean I'm pretty sure Alyssa had a crush on me—well I am sure because she told me last week."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"I didn't think it was that important." Lucas shrugged as he stood up in front of his seat. "Class starts in five, I'll see you later."

The Nephilim walked out of the room before getting pulled into Alaric's office.

"Why are you shirtless," Alaric questioned

"I was in the gym—why was I just kidnapped." The Nephilim replied with a huff

"Because of this," Lizzie says holding up a sand lock full of dark magic.

Lucas could practically feel the power calling his name. "I-is that what I think it is?"