50.| To Whom It May Concern

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY.
   [50] . To Whom It May Concern.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

HELL WAS FUN TO RULE but having to be stuck there living through it was no fun. Lucas has been in hell for what felt like years—which is the whole point. But it was stressful. Lucas still hadn't seen Lucifer. He knew his father was going to be very upset and confused. And that was something that Lucas did not want to deal with.

But even he had to face the devil.

Lucas gasps awake and looks around the room he was in. "Oh great. Just the place I wanted to be in."

The Nephilim—ex Nephilim was now in his old room that he used to share with Ethan.

"Of course I'd have to relive this," Lucas whispers to himself.

And just as he guessed through the door came his brother Ethan. And the two began to argue just like the night everything went down.

Lucas's eyes glowed gold.

"W-what the heck," Ethan whispers as he backs up.

The Nephilim's jaw clenched up and he threw Ethan to the wall. Everything around him grew loud and all he felt was anger building up in his body.

"Ethan? Lucas?" Maya asks barging into the room.

With that Lucas burst and let out a very large wave of power causing his two siblings to disintegrate into a mist. And from there it repeated on and on and on until Lucas had enough.

"Okay! Stop it!" Lucas shouts. "Get my father, I am not here to be tortured."

The demon returned to its true form and nodded before walking away. After what seemed like forever Lucifer walked through the door.

"What do you bloody—Lucas!?" Lucifer shouts in shock. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"About god damn time." Lucas huffs. "I've been having to relive this nonsense for the past twenty damn minutes."

"What.Are.You.Doing.Here?" Lucifer repeats.

Lucas sighs. "Long story short, I was taken over by my evil side, I was going crazy for power, and I was stabbed with the Flaming Sword by my girlfriend."

"That Mikaelson witch did this?" Lucifer gasps.

"She didn't have a choice, father." Lucas sighs. "But yes, she did this. And now I'm stuck here."

"No, you just need to gain your soul back. You were born a Nephilim, that part of you is not that easy to get rid of." Lucifer sternly says.

"If I go back to that Vessel the same thing will happen all over again," Lucas says.