12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE.
[12] . There's A Mummy On Main Street.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴄ ᴀss ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴄ ᴀss ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

AFTER THE NEWS THAT was discovered. It wasn't long until the trio told the Salvatore Squad everything that was going on. Kaleb quickly compelled the town. While Hope, Josie, Lizzie, Alaric, and Lucas made their way down main street.

Of course, Lizzie couldn't go two minutes without throwing shade at Hope.

"Some people find it helps to clear their conscience before heading into battle," Lizzie said, nonchalantly.

"Not stopping you." Hope shot

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Now is not the time for this—"

"—It's always time for truth." Lizzie interrupted. "Last chance, Hope. If you didn't start that fire to keep us from going, then why were you so mean to me after? I'll tell you why; because you were guilty!"

"Girls! Quiet back there, please." Alaric huffed.

They didn't listen.

"I wasn't mean to you. You were mean to me." Hope stated matter-of-factly.

"Because you were telling people about my episode," Lizzie replied

"Your what?"

"My episode. The one I had when our trio got canceled. You told everyone that I was witch bipolar." Lizzie shouted in frustration.

"I would never do that," Hope said as she stopped walking and defended herself.

"Guys, seriously, what is the point of even talking—" Josie tried

"Just drop the act. I had my first occurrence, my mom took me away to get help, and you decided to use it against me." Lizzie spat

Luca stood quiet. There was nothing he could say. It didn't seem like Hope would say such a thing, but then you never know.

"Guys," Josie called out

"I didn't even know. I swear, I could never do that." Hope said with sad eyes.

"Guys!" Lucas called out

"What?" The witches said in unison

"There's a mummy on main street," Lucas replied before pointing at the monster.

All eyes landed on the mummy, and Alaric was quick to lift his crossbow, pointing it in its direction. Behind him were the witches and Lucas as they waited for the mummy to make its first move.