66.| I Was Made to Love You

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY-SIX.
[66]. I Was Made to Love You.
𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO; FINALE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

gif not available.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP HAD STILL been in shock after finding out their discovery about Landon. After running a few more tests using Hope's blood— half of "Landon's" hand was completely gone. That only meant that he hadn't been Landon. And that only meant Lucas had completely trusted some random person with all his secrets. Cleo left to go get help while Lucas sat with an unconscious Landon.

Lucas clears his throat loudly causing Landon to jump awake startled. "Landon— you still in there?"

"Not Landon."

Lucas's brows furrow.

Landon stands to his feet, he rolls his head back. "I remember everything now, Lucas. And I'm not who you think I am."

Lucas's jaw clenches. "Well in that case—" he throws a punch at Landon. "Let's just get this over with? i've got plans later."

Landon holds onto his nose while smirking. "I bet you've been waiting for this one haven't you?"

Without any other word, they both began to fight. Lucas tries snapping Landon's neck but Landon kicks Lucas back in the ribs sending him flying away. Hope jumps into the fight trying to help, she kicks his legs in causing them to break.

Both Lucas and Hope were standing in front of the imposter panting. Lucas grabs Landon without hesitation and smits the soul out of him. Hope watches in shock.

"Why— why would you do that?"

Lucas scoffs. "What the hell do you mean why would I do that? That clearly wasn't Landon. It was a monster."

"That's the second time you've killed someone without hesitation," Hope says, she backs up with narrowed eyes which fall to the side of his ribs, his shirt had been ripped up and that's when she saw the mark. "A Hex?"

Lucas looks down and covers the mark up. "Guess I'm busted?"

Just as Hope was about to speak up, she was stabbed in the stomach and thrown against the tree. Her eyes fall onto Cleo who stood side by side with Lucas.

"Good shot," Lucas smirks.

Cleo smiles. "Why thank you."

Hope frowns. "No... I- what's going on?"

Lucas sighs. "What's going on is you're the most gullible person, Hope."

"Wh-what?"

"Well... I'm Lucas, in flesh." Lucas laughs. "I have been myself since you all decided to save me from that evil bullshit. But here's what I put together..." he starts off. "Ever since i've stepped foot into this school, i've been in more pain than I ever had in the last bullion years of me being alive. You and this terrible school that preaches about love and family yet— you've broken mine apart. You break each other apart. So now, I will break yours."