- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.

It's come to my attention that several users are copying my stories (Comatose and Leave Your Lover), and claiming them as their own. While I do admire the fact that you lot enjoy my work so much that you'd copy my chapters, one by one, and claim it as your own.

I don't appreciate it. I don't want to come off snarky and rude, but although my books have many grammatical mistakes, I do work very hard on them. I try to stay as active with the readers which isn't what most writers tend to do. I'm open to your ideas. I even help most of you come up with ways to create your own books and upcoming chapters that you're struggling with.

So, the fact that you guys think it's smart to take my ideas like I wouldn't notice is pathetic. I've messaged the four of you several times, and you all have my books saved in your libraries. So I'm not dumb, I know exactly who you are.

I'm sure you four are brilliant enough to come up with your own ideas. Actually, I'm positive you are.

SO DON'T STEAL MINE!!

You've blatantly copied my words down one by one. Every sentence, expression, even my grammatical mistakes. You didn't even try to make it seem like it was your own work. Two of you did use different face claims.

I've talked to you all nicely, and you've chosen to ignore me. Please don't take someone else's work and try claiming it as your own. Now there was more of you, but you were kind enough to delete my work off your profiles. I've even seen some make my stories into Y/N Pov's and tell the comments it was their idea.

But it wasn't.

It's rude and disrespectful. I've been working on Lucas for almost a year now, even now I am still trying to figure out who he is, and what I want for this character. I put my time and day into Comatose. Even now I'm still slowly trying my best to fix the mistakes in this story. But I will not do that just for my work to be copied and pasted.

I don't own the character Hope, but I do own the thoughts and narration given throughout the story which involves her or Lucas. Or even the Morningstar family. I don't own the Teen wolf cast either, I've made it very clear several times. I don't own the Nephilim Trope, Enemies to lover, or Demon Trope.

None of that.

But that still doesn't give you the right to steal MY WORK.

Unless I have given you permission to rewrite my work in another language or pov.

DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS.

Consider this your final warning, and your only warning.

As for everyone else, if you come across any pages, or accounts that have my work, please contact me. And kindly— you don't have to, but kindly tell them to delete it off their accounts. I only have Wattpad and Tiktok. Both my usernames are the same. I have no backup page, no POV page,
and no secret page.

That's all.

Have a great night.