00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

━━━ PROLOGUE.
00. nephilim.
❝ PERKS OF BEING AN ANGEL. GIFT FROM
GOD HIMSELF. ❞

BEING THE SON OF Lucifer isn't something people expect to hear

BEING THE SON OF Lucifer isn't something people expect to hear. In fact, it sent people into shock, But my life is nowhere near perfect, i'm nowhere near perfect. My name is Lucas Morningstar, I'm the son of Eve and Lucifer Morningstar. My father is currently locked up in hell, as for the fact that there's something in this world that makes him killable. I'm not the only child, I've got a brother and sister named Ethan and Maya, but I haven't seen them in years. The main reason for that is because they're human and my father didn't want me around them because he was afraid we were too powerful for them.

I grew up all around the world, father had always loved traveling. But right now he was back in hell, someone needed to watch after it. And as much as I wanted it to be me, he said I was too young.

Can you believe that?

But before I left I had one job, and one job only. Find a so-called Tribrid and kill it.

Supposedly it was the only thing powerful enough to kill my father, which confused me since he's the devil.

All I know is that the Tribrid is a female who lives in a small town called Mystic Falls. If I ever wanted to see my dad again, she'd need to die. How hard could it be to kill her?

NO ONE'S POV

"Excuse me, sir."

Lucas' head snapped towards the direction of the voice.

"Are you lost?" The man in front of him continued, he sends him a worried look. "We've been in over ten stops and you haven't gotten out yet."

"I'm not sure. Where are we?" Lucas asked in confusion as he closed his notepad shut.

The man slightly chuckled. "We're in Mystic Falls, Virginia, son."

"Mystic Falls? Well, that was a quick ride." Lucas huffed as he walked off the bus.

Once he took his last step down the steps. the boy was quick to check his surroundings. He breathed in the air which wasn't as fresh as Los Angeles. As he was walking down the streets he came across a large building that read out "Mystic Falls Grill."

"Mystic Falls Grill. How bland." Lucas whispered before walking into the grill.

"Hello, sir. Welcome." A woman called out with a smile on her face.