08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHT.
   [08] . Maybe I Should Start From The End.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴍ-ᴍᴏᴍ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴍ-ᴍᴏᴍ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THERE'S A TIME IN a person's life where the truth comes out. And there are many ways to react to the truth. Now, what Lucas and Hope discovered had them both stunned. There was no telling how either of them would choose to react.

"What do you mean you're supposed to kill me!?" The Tribrid exclaimed

"My dad sent me here to Mystic Falls to kill the Tribrid, I wasn't sure who it was and I haven't been for the longest," Lucas explained. "B-but now it all makes sense," he says as he tried walking up towards her.

In a moment of Panic, hope thrust her hands into the air and sent a wave of force, pushing Lucas against the wall.

Hope had an unreadable expression on her face which caused Lucas to focus and get into her mind.

"Hope I'm not going to kill you," Lucas announced before shaking his head as he tried to get himself up from the floor. "Why would you even think I'd hurt you?"

"Because you literally just told me that your dad wants me dead!" Hope says with a loud voice.

"You're not even fully a Tribrid!" Lucas huffs. "I'm not killing you. I swear it."

Hope was hesitant. "You've lied to me before."

"Okay, but I would never lie to you about this. You have my word." Lucas says softly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Hope slowly nodded. "I'm sorry."

Lucas chuckled lightly. "It's ok, I, um, I don't blame you. I probably would've done the same if someone told me that they're supposed to kill me."

A small giggled escaped The Tribrid's mouth.

"What are you going to tell your dad?" Hope questions.

"I-I don't know. But, he'll understand. Because as of now what I've been told is he's in Los Angeles with his beloved human girlfriend." Lucas sighs

"Human?"

Lucas nodded. "Her name is Chloe. We met her the first time father took a break from Hell. And he fell in love right then and there, making him vulnerable."

"Vulnerable enough to be killed by me," Hope adds.

"Yeah, exactly," Lucas says. "But from what I know he's been able to control it, I think. I hope."

Hope let out an airy scoff. "Huh. The devil and a human part two. Would've never seen that coming."

"Tell me about it. If the underworld knew, Chloe would be in danger." Lucas explains. "I guess that's why he hasn't told me he went back to her."