24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-FOUR.
[24] . You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴄʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴄʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS GOING TERRIBLE for Mystic Falls High, the Stallions seemed to have been using their magic for their advantage. Lucas could feel Ethan's eyes lingering on him.

From the corner of the Nephilim's eyes, he could see Hope and Alaric talking. The boy used his superhearing to eavesdrop and of course, they had a plan made up to ditch the game.

Lucas winked at his brother before running back to his position.

"You're blitzing on first down," Josie said running up to Lucas

"Alright," Lucas replied

Josie nodded. "The second she snaps the ball you yell "blitz" and you hurt Little Miss Superhero."

"That's aggressive." Lucas snorted

"You have a problem hitting her or something? She has no problem hitting on you." Josie huffed

Lucas smirked. "No need to get jealous, Jojo. I hardly know her. Consider her blitzed."

With that, the play started and Lucas did as he said he'd do and tackled Hope onto the ground.

"Cry out in pain," Lucas whispered

"Ow! Ow! I think I twisted my ankle." Hope yelled out

"Morningstar! Show her to the nurse!" The new headmaster ordered

Lucas nodded before throwing Hope over his shoulders and walking towards Alaric.

"Put, Ethan in the game," Lucas says

Alaric nodded. "Happy hunting."

The two made their way inside the school.

"So what are we looking for?" Lucas questioned

"I need something of Rafael's to do a—"

Lucas furrowed his brows. "How do you know Raf?"

"U-uh, Principal Saltzman told me." Hope replied with hesitation.

Lucas hummed before leading the Tribrid to Rafael's old room.

"Um, here this should do," Lucas said as he threw the girl one of Rafael's old pieces of clothing.

Just as Hope was about to perform her spell, someone decided to make an appearance.

"What is she doing in our room?" Landon says keeping his eyes on Hope.