11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ELEVEN.
   [11] . There's A Mummy On Main Street.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

SPRING BREAK WAS THE only holiday throughout the school year that Lucas looked forward to. And that was mainly because he got to go see everyone back in LA. But of course, you've got to expect the unexpected.

Because like usual. Lucas and the other unfortunate students that stayed behind had to help Alaric find the urn.

This brings them to now. Alaric's not so comfortable car.

"Dr. Saltzman," Kaleb said bringing the attention to the back seat. "This van is very—white of you."

Lucas snorted

Alaric rolled his eyes. "It's retro."

"It's any other van I could find at an amusement park." Lucas chuckled out

Hope sighed as she rummaged through a plastic bag. "I brought snacks."

"Oh, sweet." Lizzie's sarcastic voice called out right next to her. "Did you back them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip."

"Well, she's way more useful than you. I mean what do you do other than complain?" Lucas shot

"Screw you." Lizzie scoffed

"Well I see that bracelet of yours failed, you're still a bitch." Lucas snorted

"You two, behave! We're gonna be in this class automobile for six hours," Alaric said sternly.

"Lucas is like a trillion years old, it's not my fault he's picking fights with a sixteen-year-old," Lizzie mumbled

Lucas furrowed his brows. "One, that's not even a number. And two, yes, I've been alive for so long, and not once have I met any witch ass annoying and childish like you."

"I said stop," Alaric huffed. "Before I throw you both out."

"It's a thousand degrees in here. I'm burning up." Hope said, waving herself off.

"You're burning up?" Lizzie said with a small scoff. "Now, that's ironic."

Hope turned to face Lizzie. "What does that even mean?" she asked with a confused expression.

"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you." Lizzie huffed

"I don't know what you're talking about. What happened to playing nice" Hope argued.

Lizzie exhaled loudly. "Over. Done. I'm getting back to me. I am who I am."

"Yes, and you are a bitch. So why don't you two just zip it like Josie." Lucas sighed