No Takesies Backsies

Notes:

Sup Descendants?

Surprised to see a second chapter?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWISTED!

Yay, celebrating my bestie's b-day!

We hope you enjoy the chapter, give my girl a shout out to help her celebrate!

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

Jay groans when he makes it to David's office door.

He couldn't shake it.

Carlos was in trouble.

"We have to go to London," He explains as he rushes into the room, "like, right now."

"Kay," David reflexively grabs his keys as he jumps up. "Wait-" He blinks. "What?" His eyes sweep over him, "Are ya breathin' brah?" He walks over to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Carlos asked Roy for a ride to London, and man, I tried to just be okay with the pup being like spontaneous and shit, but then Mal and Evie came back to the room and we were talking and Mal asked what if the people stalking us are working for the people with guns, and no. No man, I can't deal with this, we have to go get them cause Roy is great, but guns? Just no."

David frowns as he backs him up to sit on the couch, "Brah," He breathes. "Ya gotta breathe." He says softly as he squeezes his shoulder.

"I'm breathing," He straightens up, "but I'll breathe better when Carlos is here and not like six fucking hours away from help."

"Brah." David kneels in front of him. "We're ohana, official or not. Carlos too. He's your iki cousin now, remember?"

He nods, "Yeah, so we can go get him right? I never thought about what if the people watching us worked for whoever is so against us. What is wrong with me? I'm supposed to figure these things out before Mal can get paranoid about them and I'm supposed to take care of it."

"There's nothin' wrong with ya brah. You're just worried. And you have every right to be. Shit's kinda a mess right now." David agrees soothingly. "An', I mean they shouldn't have just taken off like that, but-" He pulls his phone out of his pocket, "We're ohana now, well-" He shakes his head, "Point is, your uncle is about as paranoid as your alpha when it comes to his Chibi-chan." He leans back to thumb his phone before he hands it over to him with a wide grin.

He frowns as he looks down at the phone.

Yo, wtf?

I thought these kids were supposed

to be protected? So why the fuck is

my Chibi-chan and Red heading out

of Auradon?

-H

They better not have been fucking kidnapped.

-H

Blood will be shed.

-H

Kami*- You're taking too long.

So much blood man!

-H

Hacking his phone.

-H

They're going to London.