Bubbles and Stitch

Hey Descendants!

OMG, this is one of my favorite chapters!!

We're so excited you all are finally here!!

Happy reading!!

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

===========================================================================

"The fun has arrived!" Lilo sing-songs as she skips through the door with a blue plush pulled to her chest, its legs swinging-

Swinging?

He shakes his head.

Had he really-

What kind of stuffed animal had legs like that?

But yeah.

Whatever kind of toy it was, it had legs that were swinging as Lilo danced across the room to Carlos and Hiro's side.

Weird toy.

Not that Lilo carrying a toy was the weirdest thing he'd ever seen the woman do.

David's eyes widen as another figure dwarfs the doorway, having to bend his head slightly and turn to get his shoulders through the door.

The room suddenly falls silent as everyone stares up at the tall, broad man.

"A party." The man turns in his direction. His eyes guarded by a dark pair of sunglasses.

Sunglasses.

At night.

Okay, but why though?

Didn't that make it harder to see?

"Oh, lighten up, old-timer." Lilo snorts, "They're kids. People party. Remember fun?"

The man shakes his head as he shuts the door behind him.

"Fuck," Roy whispers nervously as he shifts back and forth and eyes the door.

Doug shakes his head, "No."

"I gotta go." Roy half apologizes before he takes off running.

"And where do you think you're going," The man asks as a hand slams down on Roy's back, snagging his collar before he can make it anywhere near the door, "Red?"

"Uh-uh-uh." Roy stutters, "Nowhere, sir."

"Good answer." He turns Roy around, "I'm told you're a kid. And kids party." He gestures to the rest of the room, "Go party."

Nani snorts as she walks over to the man, "Play nice, Bubbles." She punches the man's arm. "You're gonna give Roy a heart attack."

Bubbles?

That was Bubbles?

His new counselor?

The 'uncle' Hiro thought was going to get him and the rest of the VKs on a level no one else did?

How?

He slowly shakes his head as he takes a step back.

That guy screamed dangerous.

And it wasn't even his size that made all the red flags wave.

It was the way the man moved.

Like the air was afraid to get in his way.