Ohana Meeting

Hey Descendants,

This week has been a major struggle. I lost my fur baby Monday night and it has hit me so hard.

So, I dedicate this chapter to Gnosis, my beautiful derpy cat of 8 years.

She was this adorable little black cat that got stupid excited every time she saw me and loved to sit in my lap while Twisted and I wrote.

She fetched all kinds of things and proudly dragged them to me before vocally demanding pets. Everything from cat toys to pens. It was always hilarious when she dragged things bigger than her.

She was also fiercely protective of all the little humans in the house and loved to snuggle them.

I am going to miss her so much.

Anyway, if you're still reading this, thank you for letting me tell you about her.

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

======================================================================================================================================================

He was still having a hard time letting Hiro and Lilo out of his sight.

It felt selfish.

He was worried about the Isle.

About his friends.

He couldn't stop thinking about them, wondering how they were eating or what they were doing.

The worry never stopped.

But when Hiro told him he deserved better, tried to send him away-

He wasn't even sure how to describe what happened.

It was like-

Desperation?

Panic?

Survival?

Whatever it was, he knew one thing at that moment.

He needed Hiro and Lilo.

He needed his pack too, but Hiro and Lilo were-

What he always dreamed about on the Isle.

At least, something he dreamed about after he and Deez started visiting Yensid.

Borrowing books.

Borrowing books with stories in them.

Books with stories about families.

Families with moms and dads.

Parents.

Parents that didn't hurt their kids.

When he'd first met Hiro, he'd been star struck.

Hadn't known what to say to the genius of the century. The man, well, on the Isle, he'd believed that Hiro was still a kid, but still, the man who invented. Who was the youngest to graduate from San Fransokyo Tech.

Who built robots.

His inspiration.

Who he wanted to be just like.

And the man thought he was special.

Him.

His vision blurs as he looks over at Jay.