It was Done...

Hey Descendants!

I forgot we got to post today, so Happy Halloween!!!! For real this time.

Also...

Trick or Treat...

Just keep that in mind.

Lots of Love-

-Dark-

=========================================================================

It was done.

Finally!

He'd finally gotten the damned part.

The one thing stopping them from rescuing the fucking kids.

He grins, as he jumps back on the ship, "Scary Girl, Chibi-Chan!" He hollars gleefully, "I got it."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

=========================================================================

She begged.

Begged and pleaded.

But it was her birthday, and she couldn't bring herself to say no...

Were they going to lose people because of this prank?

She wasn't sure.

There was no way to know.

"You know you're a monster, right?" She sighs.

Why? Why was She like this?

Why was this who she'd chosen to be her best friend?

She rubs her temples as she analyzes and questions all her life choices.

"Oh, I am." The other girl nods, "but I can't help myself, it just comes so naturally."

She grumbles, though she couldn't help her smile at the thought of understanding what it meant to have a T induced headache.

It fit so well. And was still a T induced pain...

"But why though?"

"Fuck if I know. It just, I dunno, brings me glee." Her eyes sparkle with unashamed mirth.

"But it's so cruel-"

"Oh, for sure!" She interrupts, nodding unrepentantly, "But like, have we met?" Her lips quirk into a smirk, "c'mon, wicked remember?"

"With that face," She rolls her eyes, "how could I forget?"

"Then why are you-"

"They might kill us... Plane, train, boat, bus, car, bike... whatever. Find us and kill us."

"Eh, at least we get to meet some of them first."

She blinks, unable to do more than stare at her in disbelief before she finally finds her voice again, "but, dead."